The jungles word

The jungles word

One day I was walking home from school and then suddenly I walk then I see this strange box that came out of nowhere. Just lying on the, floor it looked pretty old for a box with a lot of dust. written in clear words on the box were  the jungles word. I lifted the it was way heavier that I expected.

It was around about 5 kgs. When I arrived home changed an opened the box. I see this thing it was the board for the game. I put the box under my bed.3 hours later I ask friend to play I open the board and roll the dice…

2 thoughts on “The jungles word”

1. Hi Sharan,

It’s good to see your piece. After reading, I wonder what kind of game is it. Is it related to the jungle? Besides, I noticed that there are some grammatical and punctuation problems in some sentences. For example, the comma in “Just lying on the, floor” should be placed after the “floor”. And it would be better if you can pay attention to the problem of space. Leave only one space after a full stop, and no space before a full stop.

Writing is indeed a challenge. Maybe you can ask your parents or teachers for help. Take it slow, keep going. Your words will be powerful!

Xuerong